Its been a pretty hectic couple of months. With our sealing, Thanksgiving and school we've been over our heads busy! Now with school over, we have a couple of weeks to catch up with each other except that I am this: 
Yes, I've been a workaholic. Don't freak out on me, but I really love my job. I work for great people, I work with great people and I have a really flexible schedule. What more could a girl ask for? Anyway, I've been working on a pretty hefty project, don't judge me, but I love doing projects. I love that feeling when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. SUCCESS! Its been a most enjoyable one and even though I'm bummed that its almost done, I'm super happy to get in a couple more hours with my main squeeze.
Whistle while you work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 wise cracks:
Can I just say that I love you and you crack me up? The end.
(I'm referring to someone who loves to work... I personally enjoy playing much more...ha ha!)
Oh, but I also do think it's wonderful that you enjoy your job... :)
Post a Comment