Christmas



Meet Buddy. Josh's boss gave him to us. The best part about Buddy besides him being so cute, if you take off his head he has yummy treats inside! He's so cute and I'm glad that I have him! Thanks Chris! Ok, just to warn everyone I'm going to do what other bloggers call a "picture overload" I believe its neccessary seeing how there was lots of things going on this year. Ready? Ok here we go:
Mom Gordon got what she wished for Paula Dean cooking set.


Zayno and Hunter got some sweet Nike's from Uncle Nate...Josh and I will admit we are jealous. How can you not be with those awesome kicks?


These are by far my favorite pictures of Christmas. Taelor and Rex trying to open their presents. They look so ferocious! I love Rex's reaction when we tried to help him open his present.



And where would we be without our Christmas fashionistas? Eat your heart out Tyra Banks!

Mom Gordon gets the Gordon girls a cookbook for Christmas and I love it! She must know that I can't bake at all. Cook? Yes but somehow I burn every kind of bake good there is. I'm pretty sure the hacking lady downstairs doesn't appreciate the smoke or the smoke alarms that go off every time I try to bake. Thanks Mom Gordon for not giving up on me..I thought I would have to resort to an easybake oven..Who knows what would have happened there. Thanks! I love it!

Here's the whole gang on Christmas! P.S. Josh I WILL be the present elf next year, you know when we rock, paper scissors something I can't help but to go in a pattern.

3 wise cracks:

The Morrison's said...

I'm so glad your loving your new camera meesa. I'm sure Josh somehow cheated on paper, rock, sissors, I think I saw him looking, ha ha. Maybe you should just hit dad up now for the assignment of Elf.

Anonymous said...

He He your blog is AWESOME!!! You defientely should have a vote next year for the elf job cause the girls out number the boys & we all got your back!!!!

The Yardleys said...

So funny! I agree with the sisters, you will make a waaaay better elf! Josh does a good job, but a girl will do it better! If i keep having boys they will outnumber the girls though. We will still win cause girls rule!!!!