




On Sunday Josh and I drove down to Tucson to see Josh's brothers and the rest of the family. We had a good time and I loved meeting his brothers Corey and Brandon, it feels good to know that they're my little brothers!! That's the first! We played games and hung out. I have to admit that I was a little sad that Grandpa didn't make his famous potato pancakes. Its ok though because he promised me that he would make them next I came down. I love his family so much!


Tucson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 wise cracks:
Man you two are super sexy!!!!! Ouch your hott!
From the photos with the white sunglasses my brother-in-law is wearing... I can tell he is totally comfortable with his feminine side.
Cute pictures! How fun to meet more family!
I love that I managed to stubble onto your blog. Sure...Vern sees you every day at work- but I still need the updates. So now I can get them myself (since Vern is anything but reliable when it comes to adequate Meesa updates!!)
Post a Comment