Bowzer Butt Gordon





This is Bowser...He's part of my 12 step-program. Allow me to explain...So, a good fraction of woman after being married...start to get really hungry,(maybe more ways than one) baby hungry. I happened to fall into this trap..It doensn't help that two of my sisters-in-law and my sister all had babies within 2 months. Its been baby madness! As much as I'd like to think that I really don't like kids, I actually love them! I know, I know I've always said that I'm never having kids but who would've thought that I would actually want one of my own. So, Josh hears me saying things like "Aww" when the kid poops or smirks. I found myself wanting to hold every baby in sight and actually liking it. This had to stop, so Josh puts me on this 12 step program. It started with a shrek chia pet...it died within 2 weeks, I was supposed to get a garden but it just didn't work out..and I skipped all the way to having a puppy (so much for the 12 steps). So far so good..he's adorable and can be a real butt head sometimes but I love him!


2 wise cracks:

Monica said...

What are the next steps? Hey Josh, I know how to discourage her from the baby thing.... Keep my teenager for a while!

Kammi said...

Little Browser misses me! He is so stinkin cute!
Kammi