Are these not the cutest kids you have ever seen?
Well its a new year! I think we as a family have been waiting for this year. The end of this year Josh will finally be done with nursing school. Our celebration is short will be for a little bit, because we start the really hard stuff. We start looking at graduate schools for CRNA school, which will mostly be east coast. Have any of you been east coast? I lived in North Carolina for 3 months and I was so confused, even though we're in the same country its a total culture shock! The humidity, the people, and most of all their super gross bugs. My sister called the cockroaches water beetles. If those are water beetles, they are the biggest beetles I have ever seen! Anyway, we will follow my husband wherever he goes.
This year is a big year for me too, I am back to school! I have been bouncing back and forth between teaching and nursing and after much debate and deep thought I decided I needed to finish my nursing. Call me crazy but I believe that I can juggle home life and school life. I'm fortunate enough that I get to stay at home with my awesome kiddos and I'm so glad that we have modern technology that allows me to do some courses online.
Devan and Gavin are HUGE! Can you believe they are 1 and 2? Where did my babies go? Devan is a sassy chatterbox! She is definitely the perfect mixture of spicy and sweet! Gav Bear is a momma's boy through and through. He's not talking yet or walking but we're getting there. He has endless expressions that keep us laughing. Seriously though I must have had my eyes closed too long. I'm getting that itch! I see prego bellies and sweet smelling babies. Devan falls in love with every baby that she sees always wanting to touch them and kiss them and tell them how cute they are. I keep telling myself that my reward will be when Josh is finished with graduate school (in like 5 years) I will be able to have another one. I'm going to be honest I think we're done after 3. I love and admire all those women that have 3 or more children you are my heroes! It truly takes some special woman to be able to do that! Anyway, cheers to 2012! May you all be safe and scratch off all your goals this year!
Ringing in 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 wise cracks:
Post a Comment