Fatty McFat Fat


So all my life I've been "pleasantly plump" and now I'm feeling like borderline morbidly obese. I exaggerate but I do feel like that. I always envied the girls I knew in high school who were the perfect single digit sized pant and secretly enjoyed them grow to be "pleasantly plump," like me. I know I'm a terrible person. I am and I'm sorry. I try not to think that way because I'm enabling myself to sit on my bum and watch a marathon of Jersey Shore or any other guilty pleasure reality TV show that makes me feel like I'm slowly losing brain cells. So give me advice ladies, what do you do? How do you stay motivated? What are your secret awesome workouts for the best abs or making those buns rock hard. Speaking of, gravity is literally a bad word. Since being a mom my body is not the same. My derriere is soggy and my ladies...ahem..are sad. I'm starting new and I'm going to work on my fitness, any suggestions of some awesome workout routines would be awesome!

3 wise cracks:

Ashlee G. said...

you could join la fitness with me! we could do our workouts together!!!

Ryan & Tiff said...

I am starting back at the gym tomorrow after a 3 month break and as cheesey as it sounds having a gym buddy does help. And I feel guilty if I dont go to the gym since Im paying for it. Also after I go for a few weeks I start to feel so much better and I think thats the most important thing, Im not as tired I have more energy and I tend to eat better.

Miriam.Hornbarger said...

don't stress it, josh loves you no matter what gravity does to your booty! i just try to use my energy when i feel it, ie clean, wrestle with london, go on a walk. then it seems like less of a chore. plus, its important to always make sure we're caught up on jersey shore! ;) Miss you guys!