My daughter has a love hate relationship with her cousin Mark. There's no doubt she loves to follow him around and copy everything he does, but she hates when he'd rather watch a movie than play with her. Its normal for one of them to come home from a playdate with battle wounds. This picture was taken at my mom's house. Grandpa built a special bench for the grandkids to sit under the shade with the grownups. I love this picture. My oldest nephews and nieces (the oldest being almost 17) all have a similar picture with each other sitting in the shade enjoying a popsicle in grandma's backyard. Oh summer, please don't be blazing! Just a random. I love this picture too. My kids love one another. They play so well together and they are the best of friends. Sometimes they make me crazy, sometimes they gross me out (like this morning, my daughter threw up on my face), and all the time I just love that they are mine and they make me happy.
Summer in the city
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 wise cracks:
Post a Comment