something fierce

My husband is here:


And I am here:


I really shouldn't complain, in fact, I was the one who pushed him to go. He left with his brother and in my head I thought it was a great idea because he had been so homesick for Brazil and he has been kicking some serious school butt, he deserved it. The opportunity arose and Josh and I have a rule we live by: when an opportunity rises you take it. I told him to take it..and he did. I was super duper excited for him that he would be able to go back and visit with old mission companions and visit the families he baptized. I'm going to be super selfish and say that I really wish he were here right now. I have 10 days without him and I'm feeling alone. I knew I would miss him but I didn't know how much. This is the longest I have been without him. Its weird and I don't like it. I just hope he comes home fully rested. Like I said before, I really should zip my lip because I told him to go because he deserved it but oh boy its rough! I talked to him today and he is having a great time! One day when we are all finished with school we'll be able to go altogether. I have no idea how military wives, or women who's husband travel for work do this. All of you women are amazing!

1 wise cracks:

Monica said...

Yes, yes we are.