I'm going crazy. Don't get freaked out or weirded out, I've been seeing things. I'm not Hayley Joel Osment and seeing Bruce Willis, but like little things like there are specks and crap out of the corner of my eye. I've got crazy vision right now. Anyone else have that? Maybe I'm anemic? I told my man I was seeing things and he also thought I might be seeing Bruce Willis, I told him no because that's scary and I think I would be super scared to ever be alone again. Anyway, I told him I was seeing sparkles and little bugs out of the corner of my eye. He didn't really think anything of it because I complain about a million things. My doctor did say that some women have changes in their vision when they're pregnant. I think I'd rather see Bruce Willis than sparkles and bugs. Maybe I really do have a sixth sense or I have special superpowers that only happen when I'm pregnant that allow me to see things that no one else can. Creepy...






2 wise cracks:
Dude, your little girls is scrumptous! NEVER put clothes on her! Her chubs are too cute to cover up!
Good luck with the next year of your life. I mean that with all sincerity. It's gonna be a wild ride to say the least! :)
I know I am a little late, but just so you know you probably aren't crazy...If your blood pressure spikes up, especially in pregnancy, you can see "floaters". Don't know if that could have been it or not, but I have experienced it!
Post a Comment