7 months


I can't believe my little pumpkin is almost 7 months. I looked at her pictures when she was a newborn and cried. When did this happen? Its been so fun watching her learn new things and grow so big! She says things like baba (bottle) num num (food, I would always say num num to her before and while I fed her) dada and mom. Its nuts! She's crawling and working on sitting up, she's even pulling herself up on the couch and on our coffee table. It just makes me sad that she wont let me cuddle her unless she's just woken up or doesn't feel very good. Oh man, I was really nervous about this baby because I had so many people tell me horror stories, but I realized I AM crazy and I LOVE being a mom. I know that wont solve everything but I know I have what it takes to be a mom of two. I know I'm going to go crazy and I know I'm probably going to get in the shower and cry because I'm so stressed BUT I do know that everything will be fine and that I'm just crazy enough to do this. Josh and I are excited for Devan to have a baby brother or sister to grow up with and get into trouble.

3 wise cracks:

Karisa Tomkinson said...

I just love her to bits! She's such a good little baby, but she definitely is growing up so so fast! It's just crazy! You'll have another one soon though to make up for her growing up so fast... ha ha! Love you!

Ryan & Tiff said...

You are right Meesa your gonna be awesome! And it will be craziness but if anyone is sane enough for it you are!

Monica said...

Two kids are easy! It's when you hit three that things go crazy!! You only have two hands afterall.