Happenings

Goodness, where have I been? Let's see, what's been going on? Ah! The 24th Josh and I celebrated two blissful years of marriage! Can you believe it? He surprised with flowers and a romantic collection of our favorite songs. What a sweetheart! It didn't end there he made me a steak dinner and we ate under the moonlight and sat by a warm fire. Romantic huh? He's too good to me.


Can you believe that December 11th my little nugget will be 3 months? Isn't she stinkin' cute? She's delicious and I love her to pieces!


Last but not least Halloween rocked! We spent it with the Gordon fam. Devan was a little butterfly, Josh was a Samauri, I was Dora the Explorer...so fitting right? Pardon my editing, I've gained a few since birth..by few I mean like a 300 lbs.


2 wise cracks:

Meagan said...

Oh my gosh. I want to eat your baby. She's SO FREAKIN CUTE! Augh that smile!!!! She's absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait for my handsome baby to meet your gorgeous one. They'll be best friends from the start. Also, you in your Dora outfit. It makes me so happy.

jules and berto said...

haha you are SO cute and so is your little one!! :)